We are often told that we are “different” than other event planners. This may be due to our simple and straightforward approach to the planning process. Or it could be the limited number of events we take on per year so that we can truly get to know our clients, or possibly even our belief that it is possible to be highly detail oriented and obsessed with exceptional quality service while also being laid-back and easy going. We hope that you’ll agree that the experience of working with us is refreshing and fun above all else. In keeping with our tradition of simplicity and straight-forwardness, here is what you can expect with your planning experience:
- We begin each planning journey with a phone call to obtain some further information about your event and to set-up a date and time to meet and get to know you better.
- At our “get-to-know-you” meeting, we will discuss your initial ideas and plans and also explain our planning services to you to be sure that we are a good fit for you and your event.
- If everyone is happy, we move forward with a contract and deposit and the planning fun begins!
- We typically have 8 or so planning sessions throughout the process that cover all aspects of your event. Everything from creating your event budget, referring the best vendors specific to you and your style, budget, and personality, creating a cohesive event design, visiting your venue to discuss the layout of the space, reviewing the smaller details as we get closer to your event date, and finally creating your event day timeline and reviewing final details. If you need more planning sessions, no problem! There are no limits, no extra charges, nothing. Again, we like to keep it simple.
- You will also receive a custom and comprehensive 75-page wedding planning guide, created specifically for you and beautifully packaged in a designer planning binder. This planning guide includes month-by-month task lists to be sure you don’t miss a detail or step in the wedding planning process. Also included are worksheets and helpful information including tips on organizing your planning notes and documents, our favorite wedding blogs, realistic wedding budget information specific to Nashville, the best places to order invitations, gift registry info and etiquette, wedding party gift ideas, marriage license and name change guidance, tipping guidelines, sourcing for out-of-town welcome bags, and much more.
- On your event day, you will not only have your lead planner running the show, but a team of event assistants that will keep everyone on time and everything running smoothly so that all you have to do is show up, relax, and enjoy your day.
CONTACT us today to begin!